Dental Appliance Tooth Orthodontic Braces Trainer Dental Braces Teeth Trainer Alignment Braces Mouthpiece for Adults Orthodontic, Dental Tooth Orthodontic Appliance Trainer for Alignment Braces 3 Stages Teeth Trainer for Adults Tooth Correction Aids:
- Material: Medical Food Grade TPE
- Color: Transparent
- Suitable Age: Adult
- Phase: Phase I (D1), Phase II (D2), Phase III (D3)
- Package Includes: 1 Set / 3 Set (D1 + D2 + D3) × Dental Appliance Tooth Orthodontic Braces Trainer Dental Braces Teeth Trainer Alignment Braces
Instructions for Three Stages Use:
- The First Stage (D1): Soft; adapt to a few minutes for the first use, wear 12 hours a day after adaptation, use time 1-2 months.
- The Second Stage (D2): Medium elastic hardness; suitable for mild and moderate teeth, insignificant, can be used directly, use time is 2-3 months.
- The Third Stage (D3): A stiffer material; suitable for further aligning the teeth or used as a holder to limit tooth movement, use for 3-6 months.
- Allow yourself to adapt for a period of time, such as 5-10 minutes.
- If you feel uncomfortable, you can take it off first, take a rest and then wear it.
- Don’t bite too tight at the beginning, slowly increase the strength of the bite.
- Wear 1-2 hours a day after adaptation, and then extend the wearing time.
How to Use:
- Hold the mouthguard with massage point down.
- Put the braces in your mouth and keep your tongue in the position of the tongue block.
- Gently bite the mouthguard and close your lips, keeping your nose breathing.
- Wear for 1-2 hours during the day and 8 hours at night.
- The dual role of tooth alignment and muscle function training will make the braces effective even during intermittent wearing time.
- After the soft tissue function is improved, the muscle strength will exert force on the teeth and jaws 24 hours a day.
- Disinfect or wash in warm water before and after each use. Leave to dry and wear or store.
- Keep away from the reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- It can be cleaned with toothbrush and toothpaste.
- When not wearing it, place the braces in the storage box.
There are no reviews yet.