Portable Electric Pump Portable Liquid Fuel Pump Sucker Oil Transfer Car Fuel Tank Diesel Petrol Portable Car Liquid Transfer, Electric Automatic Fluid Liquid Siphon Pump Battery Powered Gas Water Bathroom Pond Manual Pump Sewage Pump Oil Suction Pumps, Electric Oil Pump Siphon Liquid Transfer Pump Handheld Pump Battery Operated Water Gas Tools Petrol Fuel Portable Car Siphon, Liquid Oil Transfer Pump Portable Handheld Water Pump Powered Electric Outdoor Car Vehicle Fuel Gas Transfer Suction Pumps, Liquid Oil Transfer Pump Water Pump Portable Powered Electric Outdoor Car Vehicle Fuel Gas Transfer Suction Pumps Liquid Transfer Oil:
- Material: ABS + PP + PE
- Net Weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz
- Size (L × W × H): 65.5 × 6 × 6 cm / 25.8 × 2.4 × 2.4 in
- Capacity: 600 Quarts
- Applicable Liquids: Kerosene, Light Oils, Diesel, Petrol, Chemical Insecticides, Toluene, Light Solvents, Gasoline, Water (Not for Drinking), Alcoholic Drinks, etc.
- Suction Type: Battery Operated Liquid Transfer Pump
- Power: 2 D Batteries (Not Included)
- Delivery Volume: 9 Quarts / Min
- Color: Red, Blue
- Package Includes: 1 × Automatic Portable Electric Pump
- Immerse the suction end of the pump into the liquid.
- Insert the handle into a container to receive the liquid.
- Turn the switch to the on position. Do not over fill the container. Avoid pumping liquid to a container higher than the pump’s motor housing.
- When finished, keep pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container.
- Do not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- Run water through the pump after using it with any other liquid. This will rinse the interior and extend the life of the pump.
Important Safety Information:
- Do not use with corrosive liquids.
- When pumping gasoline and flammable liquids, be alert to possible explosion hazard. Flammable fluid fumes and gasoline vapors can be an explosive hazard. Avoid sparks and use only with adequate ventilation.
- Use as intended only. Only use pump for transferring gasoline, water, oil, and other non-corrosive liquids.
- Do not use if pump is hot.
- Verify that all connections are tight before use to eliminate leaking.
- Do not use near open flame or heat sources.
- Do not turn pump upside down after use.
- Remove batteries when not in use.
- Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or recharge.